Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My deep thought

Well it only took me 45 mins. and a call to Em to figure out how to do this. I hope I can do all that I want with this. It could be fun. Maybe boring for those who may read it. My New Years goals are to simplify my life and enjoy very thing. I am in the process of going through all my old picture organizing them and scanning them. Wow where has the time gone. As I look through the photos and laugh and enjoy. I can not believe my kids are grown. Its rewarding and sad. I love being a mom and love my kids so very much. They have all grown in to wonder big people. My new love over the past 6 or so yrs has been the new little people in my life. My grand kids are pure stuff. The joy is so great and the love is not measurable. This season we have been missing one of our little angles. I miss holding her and looking in to eyes. Those eyes were full of wisdom. I could feel her soul when I held her. My heart is torn into, I know just a little how my son and daughter in law feel , this holiday season and every day. I at least had my angel child for 15 years. It still hurts and the pain at times can not be comforted. But to see my son go through the same pain , the lose of a child, and his sweet wife hurts more than I could every know. No parent wants there child to hurt in any way. Our job as a parent is to take away the pain. But I know they hurt and I feel helpless to comfort them. For I know that pain can not be comforted until they hold their daughter in their arms again. They are very strong. much stronger then I. I proud and I honor their strength. Kynslee will always be apart of our lives. And I will miss her every day until I see her again. I pray her Uncle E.J. is holding her and loving her until her mom and dad can hold her again.
So much in life is not fair. I just pray in my own way I can endure to the end. And enjoy my life and the people in my life each and everyday. wow... that was kind of heavy ........ I guess working it out today had to be deep. I love the people the my life and as I look around I am surround by outstanding people big and small.

1 comment:

  1. Jan I loved reading that my best friend lost her 17 month old boy 5 yrs ago yesterday and she is aching so bad for him. I think this may have been the hardest year so far and it is so sad to see her like this. I can't imagine loosing one of my children they mean the world to me. I know that with everything that is going on in my life right now I never thought I could handle any of this or the trials that are given to me it is amazing what we can handle. I think you are amazing and I am so lucky I got to take those pics of your sweet grandbaby. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete