Your wonderful sis for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your family. I was in tears when I read it. I also miss EJ, but every time I see EM's oldest son EJ...it reminds me of him. It is great that you got the chance to hold Kynslee...she is sure adorable. I want you to know that even though I live in Nashville, I still miss my family. It is great to see pictures and read about our family from your blog, EM's, Amanda, Kathy's and John. I love you and I wish you the best 2009
Your wonderful sis for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your family. I was in tears when I read it. I also miss EJ, but every time I see EM's oldest son EJ...it reminds me of him.
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you got the chance to hold Kynslee...she is sure adorable. I want you to know that even though I live in Nashville, I still miss my family. It is great to see pictures and read about our family from your blog, EM's, Amanda, Kathy's and John. I love you and I wish you the best 2009
Love,
Anne Marie