Saturday, January 10, 2009

Help!!!

Help Any One!!! Emily set this up for me. (I did not name my blog Hot Nana. I cant figure out how to change my back ground. I tried a couple of sites. But I cant do it .....@#***#@@. if anyone has any ideas for Dumbies HELP!!!! And how do I change my name so everyone knows its me??? Hot Nana sound like I think I'm hot. I feel silly!!LOL any ideas or hints!!! oh thks Em for helping me. But I am far from Hot!!! LOL... u cute kid u!! LOL. My son thinks it's creepy.
Any help, I couldn't get on that cutest blog web site place?? And I try a couple others...?@#***@# Like I said I'm kind of computer challenged. But not bad. Once I do it I'm OK... (maybe) anyway HELP!!
signed
Desperate

7 comments:

  1. LEAVE IT!!! You are a HOT NANA!!!
    NOBODY TELL HER HOW TO CHANGE HER HEADER...Ha ha, well, I'm not going to tell you, but only because I love you!
    I really don't know how to work those cute blog background sites myself, but Amanda is great at it, so you should call her. But she better not tell you how to change your " HOT NANA" header. My Template (Background/layout) is one you can get from blogger. It's just a plain one that I changes the colors on. I likes how it was wider so I just went with it.

    I'm so Glad you're blogging now!!! Keep it up, It's a great way to keep in touch. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, send me your email address at rachelromney@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha you really are one HOT nana why would you want to change that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momma Lamb! It's been so long. :) let me know if you want to be added to my blog. shandirae14@hotmail.com. I love the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,

    Just found your blog through Emily's blog. You guys need a blog for the progress of your house projects.

    How do we get our girls into your swimming lessons this year? Scout is really comfortable in the water now, but needs to learn how to swim for more than a few feet without plugging her nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! You have a blog?! How did I not know this?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! It looks like you figured it out because your blog page is cute. Hot nana is a cool name:)

    ReplyDelete